Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2019

Open Wide

Yesterday was not what you would call a fun day for me, as I spent a large chunk of the morning having root canal treatment. There was an up side, however, as I discovered a new band.

Chatting to the woman on reception while I was paying generously for having been tortured, I discovered that in real life she was the singer in a band called The Other Ones (who are not to be confused with other bands called the Other Ones).

They already have some stuff on Bandcamp, and will shortly be adding more as they have a new EP coming out on 5 September. There is a launch event that evening in London's trendy Hoxton - details can be found on their Facebook page.

As for me, I should have taken Jean's advice rather than falling for Dr Dwight's standard dentist lies.

"It Won't Hurt" - Dwight Yoakam

"Keep Your Mouth Shut And Your Eyes Open" - Jean Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment