Search This Blog

Friday 1 January 2021

Hats Off To 2021

This being my first post of 2021 I thought long and hard about the songs to share with you. I was after something that would sum up our hopes and fears for the year ahead and leave us feeling optimistic that it will be an improvement on the year just gone.

And then I thought "Sod it. Let's have a couple of songs that mention the Mad Hatter in the title". So here they are.   

"The Mad Hatter's Song" - The Incredible String Band

"Mad Mad Hatter" - I Roy

4 comments:

  1. Alex Harvey with tomahawk on TOTP. Ye cannae whack it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to you too sir
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. No trio of Mad Hatter songs? I was thinking of The Stranglers' song.
    Boa ANo, Ernie. Curfew here, indoors ny 1pm

    ReplyDelete