Search This Blog

Thursday 31 January 2013

Cesc Appeal

Today is transfer deadline day and so I thought I should find something football related for us to listen to as we watch the now traditonal sight of Harry Redknapp steering another club towards administration.

I thought about sharing with you the highlights of my collection of Franz Beckenbauer singles, but we'll save that for another time (unless you ask nicely). Instead I have gone for a Congolese album from last year which I picked up while in Brussels last week.

The album is "Amour Amour" and it is by a gentleman called Fabregas. I rather suspect that is not the name he was given at birth, but that he has named himself after the former Arsenal star who is now plying his trade for some obscure team on the Continent. Here is the title track and one of the other highlights.

"Amour Amour" - Fabregas

"Moyene" - Fabregas


No comments:

Post a Comment