Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 August 2023

It's Twinkle Time

Some midweek reggae for you today courtesy of our old favourites The Twinkle Brothers. 

Back in the 1980s the Twinkles released five albums in what they called the 'Dub Massacre' series. While I was in France recently I picked up a CD containing Volumes 3 and 4 -  that is to say, "Dub It Inna Roots Stylee" (1985) and "Killing Zone" (1989). Here is a track from each.

I just need to track down "Inna Murder Style" (1982), "Killer Selection" (1983) and "Lion Head" (1990) and I will have the full set. Something to add to my 'to do' list.

"Every Drop Of Blood" - The Twinkle Brothers

"Hunger & Starvation" - The Twinkle Brothers

As a special treat, here is an hours worth of the mighty Norman Grant and the lads live back in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment