Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2024

Of Power And Pendulums

No sooner had I finished preparing the previous post running down some of my favourite promos that I have received recently than another one arrived in my inbox that I need to tell you about.

This one is by a gent who I have been a fan of for some time, Jeffrey Foucault. His new album is "The Universal Fire" and having listened to it a couple of times now I am pleased to say it is well up to his usual high standard. It doesn't come out until September but you can pre-order it on Bandcamp and check out his back catalogue while you are there.

Having checked my records it seems that inexplicably Mr Foucault has never featured on these pages before. Let's put that right with three oldies and but goodies. They come respectively from "Ghost Repeater" (2006), "Cold Satellite" (2010) and "Blood Brothers" (2018).

"Ghost Repeater" - Jeffrey Foucault

"Geese Fly By" - Jeffrey Foucault

"Dishes" - Jeffrey Foucault

That's it from me this week. Tomorrow morning I'm heading off to spend a few days hanging out with some of the cool kids. I imagine it will go something like this.  

7 comments:

  1. More international jet-setting? Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jet-setting yes, international no. I'll be on a train that passes about 40 miles east of you, will wave vigorously.

      Delete
    2. Keep the windows up.

      Delete
  2. ............and the last two tracks by Mr Foucault are very very good. More for that Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've clearly seen the videos from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better get practising those moves!

    ReplyDelete