Search This Blog

Monday 25 March 2019

Bopping With Bridget

I'm still going through the laborious process of rebuilding my music library - see endless previous references - and still rediscovering gems I had forgotten all about.

This week, Bridget Kearney. It seems I was sent her debut album "Won't Let You Down" when it came out in 2017. I'm not sure I ever got round to listening to it at the time, which is my loss. It is a really good little pop record. Here's the evidence.

"Won't Let You Down" - Bridget Kearney

"What Happened Today" - Bridget Kearney

Sorry to hear that Scott Walker has gone. This may be considered sacrilege in some quarters, but personally I never really got his avant-garde stuff. Give him a tune, though, and by God he could hold it. RIP Mr Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment