Search This Blog

Saturday 8 April 2017

Easing Into Easter

Apologies for being a bit irregular of late, but I've been travelling for work quite a lot. Now, for a break from all that travelling, I'm about to go on holiday. As usual, we'll fill the gap with a bumper selection of tunes first featured here back in 2009, when it was just me and the tumbleweeds.

"Boom Boom Mancini" - Warren Zevon

"Walking And Talking" - R. Black & The Rockin' V's

"Psychedelphia" - Mary Jane Hooper

"Capitalism Gone Mad" - Mighty Sparrow

"Finder Finder" - Loaf Boy

"Give Me All Your Clothes" - Microdisney

"El Baul De Los Recuerdos" - Karina

"This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)" - Shawn Colvin

Normally when we do these pre-holiday posts I finish off with a clip of DJ Sven and MC Miker G. But they cropped up a couple of weeks ago after I heard that a "famous Dutch DJ" had discovered Tsonga Disco. So instead here is something that is arguably even better. Have fun, see you in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating mix - I only knew of 2 of them and yer man Joe Dolan. Happy Easter to you & yours. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete