Search This Blog

Friday 20 December 2019

Back Then Again

As promised a few weeks ago, here is the second part of our top 20 hot and happening tunes from 1989. As a nod to the festive season, it includes a Christmas song and one with Jesus in the title.

"Zigitup" - Ninjaman & Flourgon

"I Got Da Feelin'" - Sweet Tee

"Gallo Del Cielo" - Tom Russell

"Radio Lover" - George Jones

"The Mayor Of Simpleton" - XTC

"You Happy Puppet" - 10,000 Maniacs

"If I Could Open Up My Heart" - Otis Clay

"Play One For Melo" - Mighty Sparrow

"Baldhead Jesus" - Bunny Wailer

"Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)" - The Ramones

We'll finish with the 89th biggest UK hit of 1989. I'm off now until after Xmas. Have a good one, I hope you don't feel like prisoners too when Boxing Day morning comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment