Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I am off on holiday tomorrow, so this will be the last you hear from me for a couple of weeks. But what are you going to do? You could sit around moping until I get back. Or you might think about going away for a bit yourself. You deserve a decent break after all.

Where to go though? Here are a few suggestions to get you thinking. There is something for every taste and budget.

"London (I'm Coming To See You)" - Glen Campbell

"Timperley Travelogue" - Frank Sidebottom

"Give Paris One More Chance" - Jonathan Richman

"Beautiful Belgique" - Lord Invader

"I'm Going To Spain" - Steve Bent

"Morocco" - Tudor Lodge

"Weekend On The West Coast" - Joe Simon

"Greyhound Bus Station" - Plush

"Down In Mexico" - The Coasters

"Sea Cruise" - Frankie Ford

"Tropical Island" - Betty Wright

"Discovering Japan" - Graham Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment