Search This Blog

Sunday 5 February 2017

Street Sounds

The other day I was strolling down my street when I spied an abandoned mud-caked CD lying on the pavement. Being a kind-hearted soul, I picked it up and took it home to get dried out and cleaned up.

It turned out to be the album "Don't Forget" by Italian jazz dude Tommaso Starace and his Quartet. It's probably perfectly OK if you like that sort of thing, but I have an allergic reaction to jazz. This track is the only one I was able to get through to the end of.

Fortunately, salvation was at hand in the form of the very next track listed on my iTunes. Let us all be thankful for the divine Ms Tommie Young - she came just in time.

"Divieto Di Sosta" -  Tommaso Starace Quartet

"You Came Just In Time" - Tommie Young

 And here is another Tommy to round things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment