Search This Blog

Sunday 29 January 2012

And What Do You Know?

In a desperate attempt to pad out the 27 Leggies Sunday Supplement, we rang up a few celebrities and asked them the question "What do you know?" Here are the answers - some amusing, some enlightening and some sad.

If Barbara George is reading this up in Soul Heaven - Barbara, you're wrong.

"I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)" - Barbara George

"I Know My Train's A Comin'" - 17 Pygmies

"I Know Where You're Coming From" - Sam Dees

"I Know What I'm Looking For Now" - Tift Merritt

"I Know Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well" - Bull Moose Jackson

"Joy (I Know It)" - Odyssey

Tift may not yet have tracked down what she is looking for, but at least she knows what it is. So she is at least one step ahead of The Chimes (yes, I know it is a U2 song but I am allergic to B*n* and this version is miles better anyway).

1 comment: